“SAS helped implement a new system which automates a number of processes within my business, that have previously been time consuming. This has allowed me more time to concentrate on growing the business.
SAS have also challenged work carried out by my previous accountant and were able to recover £5k of incorrectly charged VAT and they identified a historical corporation tax refund that was never recognised by HMRC.”
(Eddie Gerrard – Managing Director at Gerrard Developments Limited)
What do we do?
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, forward looking accountancy practice. We don’t just crunch numbers and obsess over the past; we think outside the box to challenge you and drive positive change in your business.
To achieve this, we will:
- Present you with a true picture of the performance of your business
- Issue a professionally prepared set of accounts
- Suggest ways to improve profits and minimise tax in both the current and future periods
- Identify any weaknesses in your procedures and advise on any improvements to strengthen them
- Provide you with peace of mind knowing that you are in full compliance with all legislation
Why is this necessary?
When owning a business, other people’s perceptions really are key to success. A set of year end accounts prepared by Chartered Accountants adds a level of credibility that will instantly improve the image of your company to customers, suppliers, investors, lenders and credit rating agencies.
It is also practically impossible to keep on top of corporation tax legislation whilst running a successful business. The number of reliefs and allowances available for businesses to utilise is significant and ever changing, so engaging with experienced professionals will help save you money.
Want to find out more?
To arrange a free no obligation consultation, contact us today by calling 0333 202 6441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.