Get in touch with us
Where it started
Why they chose SAS
- The SAS team are down-to-earth, approachable and enjoyable to partner with.
- Their team of experienced accountants. This allowed SAS to offer the best service as Channel Tools would speak to whoever had the specialism in the right area such as bookkeeping, payroll, or R&D.
- SAS were able to clearly communicate where they could add value to Channel Tools.
The SAS approach
- Implemented time-saving technology such as Xero and Dext to automate processes where possible.
- Provided real-time information to help with making informed decisions and giving confidence to management as the business entered a high growth phase.
- Completed recent year-end accounts, corporation tax, and R&D claims within 2 months of the year-end, providing clarity on where the business is.
I have been using SAS for more than 5 years now and putting it in one sentence I can say that they not only exceeded what I needed and expected from a firm of accountants but have steered us through to a complete digital transformation on how we do our accounting. From the monthly accounting through to VAT, PAYE, R&D Advice and Year End Accounts they fulfil all our requirements. I do find that when anyone asks me for a recommendation I will always say SAS without hesitation. The team there are very experienced . What I like most about them is the proactive nature in which they work with you as a client. Most accountants you find tend to be reactive. SAS are always there to help. Having come from previously being an accountant I can truly see they are a firm that have exceeded my expectations. I always thought I knew best but their advice has been outstanding all the way through. Thank you for your continued support as we enter a growth period for our company."
– Kewal Gupta
CEO of Channel Tools